Monday, November 15, 2010

Coming around again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_xqI8NSlkA
  I have my mind wrapped around three people in my life and the people directly involved with those three people.
  The first person is a young husband and father of two, who is fighting for his life.  Only a little over a week ago, he was relatively healthy, and doing his best to get very fit.  Now, he will have to be in the hospital for a few weeks and has to be off work for a few months to finish his treatments.  I want to help him and his family anyway I can.  He is a very strong man, and his wife is a very strong woman, but I can only imagine that there is a breaking point.  I want to help, but I'm helpless.
  The second person is a child who is very ill.  This child is in the hospital and has been suffering, but tonight seems to be resting a little better.  Again, I wish I could help, but this one brings back some very tough memories.  Therefore, I shall never visit this child in the hospital, but I will provide any help I can to the family.
  The third person is involved in a relationship with someone who is mentally ill.   and does not seem to want to get better.  This is a tough one.  If this person was physically ill, every one would take pity.  Why?  I guess because we call all relate to physical illness, but not mental.  To this person, I want to say that I know it has to be tough, but you are doing a great job.  Continue to put every effort into making it work.  Even when you feel like giving up, don't.  You may have to try for a long time, and it may not work, but you have to try.  Although I wish I could help you, you know I can't. 
  My prayers for all of these people.  That I can do.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment